Pepper Memories

This past week, my dog of almost 13 years, Pepper lost her battle with heart disease. She's been by my side all these years, it's hard not having her around anymore. She was my first baby and there will never be another dog that will fill my heart the way she has.

I'll never forget the first time I met Pepper. If I had taken a photo of my first encounter with her it started like this, she was coming right for me.


She had me at "Woof!"


Pepper's been all around with me including to the Outer Banks, Niagara Falls and Canada!


When I had Witten, I wasn't sure how Pepper would take it. She was use to being my #1! I was pleasantly surprised that they became good buds.



She is terribly missed. Rest in Peace, Pepper. December 18, 1999 - October 13, 2013.



Comments

Popular Posts