Plein Air at the Spring Market

Last time I plein aired was in February. And, before that it was this fall. So, I figured I'd be a bit rusty. Since I'd be inside the at the Spring Market, I wasn't quite sure what I would paint. I brought a house portrait and some other projects to work on just in case. After I set up I looked around and saw the hydrangeas and fern beautifully displayed at the front door, begging to be painted!




I brought some of my paintings and set them up around my easel. Lots of people stopped by to talk to me. It was fun meeting everyone!


My finished painting! Alice Siegel, the founder of the Bizarre Bazaar (Spring Market- she is standing to the left of me) loved my painting and purchased it right on the spot! It was a great morning, I loved getting back into plein air.:-)

 

Comments

Popular Posts