Bluebirds


This bluebird couple lives in my parents' backyard. They have had babies 3 times this summer. I love watching them as they interact with us, asking for their meal worms. It's also interesting watching the mom and dad work together taking care of the babies as they grow up. Their feathers are such a brilliant blue, especially the male bird, it was only fitting I painted them. They each are on their own canvas. I enjoyed painting them so much I plan to do more. One is in the works now!

About these paintings:
media: acrylic on canvas
size: 5'' x 5''

Comments

  1. very nice, the colors are very soothing. Might be nice to put up some of your work on my blog at http://mansbestfriends.wordpress.com Do you have any that have puppies or dogs in them?

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts